Sunday 27 May 2012

Dreamworld


Sophie: We started by going to the Madagascar section.  We went on a roller coaster, a merry go round where you lay on your tummy and flew around, and and a puss in boots ride were you sat on seats and got flung around at fantastic speeds.  Next was the Shrek section, we got our photo taken with Shrek and Fiona and we went on a few rides like the shrek go round and the dragon rider and the Avalanche. 

Then we went on a cool ride where you would sit in a cage and go around like a giant ferris wheel except that instead of horizontal, it went vertical - so we were completely upside down. 

After that I decided to face my fear and approach the CLAW.  We strapped into seats on a claw shaped circle.  Then the floor dropped away, and we started spinning then swinging higher and higher until we were almost upside down.  It gave me a really funny feeling in my tummy when we went down, I stumbled out, I was a bit dizzy at first, but I loved it, and went on it four times.

We did alot of other things like going on the log flume four times, having lunch and fending off hungry birds etc etc.  In a nutshell this day was the best ever (until tomorrow).


Brianna:  You know what I'm gonna say right?  Yep, we got up SUPER early again.  We got dressed, slipped on our shoes and jumped in the fearcepooks-mobile and headed off to Dreamworld.  The weather was quite good at first but then it got quite bad and started raining alot.  We were getting wet, but we didn't care.

First we went to a place called Madagascar which had lots of cool rides that everyone in the family could enjoy.  We got a photo with Shrek, Fiona, Po and the Madagascar characters.  Then me and Sophie ran to a ride where hooked you in a cage and spun you upside down.


We were walking past to look at some rides and there we saw the cutest tiger cub going for a walk.   Just before we saw the tiger cub we went to see BIG tigers in the tiger show.  And we saw the two little baby tiger cubs.  We donated a few dollars to help keep them alive.  The trainer in the baby cubs enclosure saw us put some money in so she used our camera to take photos up close of the tiger clubs.

The log flume was really fun, at the end on the steep hill you would get a gust of excitement then go zooming down the steep hill and get drenched  with water.  Overall the day was AWESOME!

Carter:  I liked the place where we got to shoot balls out of the guns.  I shot people and it was fun.  I liked the one where you hung underneath the rail and it went really fast.  I was excited when I found out I could go in the one where it spun upside down. I went in with dad and it was fun.  I also like the gingerbread one where you lie down and spin around like your flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment