Tuesday 22 May 2012

Sea World

Sophie: We rushed into Sea World and immediately went to the penguins. They were soo cute but they had bright yellow pee!  We had a race with the boys on the sea climber and the boys think they won (dominating showing by the boys - Ed.)  We queued for ages in front of the dump truck ride and then we gave up and went to Jet Rescue - which was soooo awesome!!  The flume ride was shorter than the log flume at rainbows end but the last slide was very steep so it gave us a funny feeling in our tummys.  We saw lots of different shows like the Fish Dectives and the Dolphin show, and the we took the Gondolas back to the entrance.  And I bought the cutest penguin soft toy at the gift shop.  By the end of the day I was so worn out I could hardly finish my ice cream!

Carter giggled and giggled and giggled at the Fish Detectives!
Carter: We went on this really cool jet plane ride.  And we could go up or down.  The sea lion show was really really funny and I giggled the whole time - the bad guy was up there the whole time and they didn't know it.  I liked the food I had.  I like the penguins and the dolphins. I was tired at the end of the day.

Brianna:When we arrived at Sea World I went straight to the gift shop and the adults had to pull me out.  Then we went to the penguin encounter and I really liked it.  But I didn't like seeing all the penguin pee spots.  There was a penguin pushed up right against the glass and I think he was trying to get out.  My two favourite rides was the flume and the jet rescue.  The jet rescue went really fast and it was really exciting and when it turned the corners my head was about 7cm away from the rocks and the water.  It felt like I was about to fall out.  It felt so thrilling. 
On the flume it went up a really big hill, and the lady would say "are you ready to get wet" and then "goodbye" as we wooshed down the hill and got wet.
I adored the dolphin show so much that when they called for volunteers I jumped on the seat and shouted "me ME ME" but sadly I didn't get chosen.  When I grow up I want to be a dolphin trainer. 
When we were heading back we were all the way over the other end so we caught a gondola because it would be really cool to see underneath us and because we were so pooped.  And then we bought some cute stuffed animals from the gift shop.

With the jet ski stars.  Brianna says she will never wash her hands again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks like you guys are having an awesome holiday! I loved the Fish Detectives show too when I went, the sea lions are so clever!
    I look forward to seeing what else you get up to Brianna!

    - Mrs Goodwin

    ReplyDelete