Sunday 27 May 2012

MovieWorld

Gran and us.  Ready for another action packed day.
Sophie:  We walked in and headed for the looney tunes kids area. We went on the family rollercoaster and it was alot of fun because you would go up up up really slowly and then woosh down.  Then we went on the tweety cages and the taxis. After that we approached the Scooby Doo Spooker Coaster. After a long wait we sat in a goblin shaped carriage and zoomed through. Gran was squeezing my hand so tight I thought it would break. At one point we just stopped.  Then we wooshed backwards down a giant hill.  We also  saw some awesome shows.  We saw a stunt car show.  My favourite bit was when the cars balanced on their two side wheels.  We also saw a Batman show.  I saw the Scarecrow which I was very excited about.  Because the Scarecrows my favourite villain on batman.


Speaking of Batman we went on the batman ride.  It went 5,4,3,2,1, and then shot up super high and then dropped down.  We did a bit of up/down up/down and then hopped off. I thought it was really awesome.  And I thought I might have to go back and get my stomach. 

When my heartbeat had returned to normal we went to the log flume.  I was the best one we went on this trip!  The whole way I was saying "Indiana Jones moment, indiana jones moment".   We had to re-do it three times and by the end we were sopping!

It was an awesome day and Dad said we might be able to come back tomorrow.

Brianna: 

We rushed into Movie World, and straight away I saw Tweety Bird, so I ran up and gave him a hug.  Then I had my photo taken with him, and then with Marvin the Martian, Daffy Duck, Sylvester and Bugs Bunny's crazy girlfriend.

The first ride we went on was the jumping thing -- like a mini Fear Fall.  Then we went on the family roller coaster - which was really fun because it went super fast and had a fast eeeeeekk. stop.  The other fun thing was that all of us could go on it - even Carter and Gran.

We saw a Batman show and it had Batman in his batmobile.  He fought criminals and stopped an evil invention.  Then we saw a stunt car show.  There was three cars - 2 cop cars and one racing car, and a random motorbike that kept randomly appearing.  At one point the cars went up a ramp and were driving on two side wheels.  It was crazy!

Then we rushed over to the log flume.  It was so much fun - the logs could fit 8 people which meant me and my family could all go together.  You would go down a long river, up a hill, turn on a turntable and go zooming backwards really really fast.  Then go through a village and a western town, then up the final hill, spin on the spin table, turn to face the door then go zooming down a steep hill this steep \ 

The day was fantastic (and I got to buy some cool stuff from the gift shop)

Introducing...Carter, the greaaaaaat !


Carter:
I like my Harry Potter wand I bought at the Harry Potter store.  I got to go on a roller coaster and it went so so so so so fast!  We controlled the taxis by ourself and it was fun.  I steered very well.  The log flume got us really really really wet.

That's All Folks

1 comment:

  1. Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?
    I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    student accommodation near University of Western Australia

    ReplyDelete